Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Got A Feeling - D Style!

I got a feeling that tonight’s gonna be a low night
That tonight’s gonna be a low night
That tonight’s gonna be a low low night  - whooh hoo

Tonight’s my night night
To do the checks
I got my supplies
Let’s set it up
set up that alarm
always on my guard
Jump outa that bed
Let’s get get up

You know that he had a ball
he played it up
and ran hard
which leads to a fall

I feel stressed out
Meter says five-oh
This time there’s not a doubt
we’re losing all control

Fill up his cup
Mazeltov
Juice is just the thing
to cut it off
Lets get it down
We’ll stop the crash
Let’s burn some time
and then we’ll do it again

Let's do it and do it and do it 
and do it and do it
and do it and do it and check it
up and do it, do it 
do it, do it, and do it
and do it and do it and do it
and do it and do it and

I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a high night
that tonight’s gonna be a high night
that tonight’s gonna be a high high night
It’s the next night
and daddy’s up
I got my supplies
Lets set em up

CGMS alarm
Like Oh My God
Jump outa bed
Lets get it up

Poke his finger.
He’s high now
Look at those numbers
Just dose it down

Talk to the pump
We’ll get the jump
Re-set the clock
and then we’ll do it again

First he’s high
Now he’s low
he needs a boost boost
boost boost boost

Fight the high
Chase the low
now we’re on top
top top top top

Feel the pride
D-Rents rock
Cuz we don’t stop stop
stop stop

It’s our life
up and down
around the clock clock clock clock

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Friday, Saturday, Saturday to Sunday

we keep keep keep keep going on
just to hear him say
he loves everyday
p-p-p-party everyday

I got a feeling (ooooooo ooooooo)
that tonights gonna be a good night
that tonights gonna be a good night
that tonights gonna be a good good night
(oooooooooooo ooooooooooo)

6 comments:

  1. AWESOMENESS!!!! Time to lay down the track woman! I'd dance to this all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I love it!! Can we do a D bop instead of kids bop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just happens to be Elise's favourite song to boogie to! Love your rendition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS MY FAVORITE DONNA!!!! I have actually done a post singing about Pizza - LOL. Too fun. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! This should be the D anthem! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh oh... I guess this means I really DO have to record it now! lol :)

    ReplyDelete